Massy Cat is committed to offering you the best off-the-shelf availability in the industry. We have a number of parts options available. Ask one of our trained parts specialists for the best solution for you.
Massy Cat provides the level of parts and service you expect for your valued quality Cat® equipment. With over 11,000 line items and in excess of $25,000,000 of stock, we most likely will have your part on the shelf. And if we don’t, we can have some available to you in as little as 3 days *. Because we are connected to the Caterpillar network, we have direct access to the inventory held by Caterpillar and its dealers all over the world. Our Parts team is trained and committed in quickly sourcing the right Cat part to keep your downtime to a minimum.
In addition to our inventory of new Genuine Cat Parts and Cat Reman components are available as cost effective options for your repairs. Completely rebuilt to factory specifications, exchange components are also available off-the-shelf and are guaranteed the same-as new parts. Major components carry an industry exclusive three year/5,000 hour extended warranty.
With over 1.4 million genuine Cat® parts available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Parts.Cat.Com is the fastest easiest and most reliable place to get parts, so you can get back to work.
Reduce Equipment Downtime
Avoid waiting in line or on the phone, input large orders quickly and accurately and complete purchases online.
Access over 1.4 million parts anytime, anywhere, from any device. Place an order and have it delivered to your location, or pick up in-store. Log-in to see customer-speciﬁc pricing.
Get The Right Part For The Right Job
View real-time parts availability, access product imagery, and locate parts information from SIS.
Register online today to locate and purchase genuine Cat parts. Anytime. Anywhere.
Your business depends on the equipment you own and the quality of repair parts you use. Over the life of your equipment, you periodically replace parts to support your overall investment and keep your equipment running strong. Cat® Reman parts give you another way to access genuine Cat parts quality, offering same-as-new performance at fraction-of-new costs.
Remanufacturing is the process of returning an end-of-life, broken or blemished product to “same-as-new” condition in a manufacturing environment.
Good for Customers
Cat Remanufactured Parts and Components provide same-as-new performance and reliability at a fraction of the cost of new parts-while reducing the negative impact on the environment. The results are maximum productivity and lower costs.
Good for Business
The remanufacturing program is based on an exchange system whereby you return a used component (core) in return for our remanufactured products. Reman options are one more way we support your equipment and help you lower owning and operating costs.
Good for the Environment
Because we are in the business of returning end-of-life components to same-as-new condition, we reduce waste and minimize the need for raw material to produce new parts. Through remanufacturing, we make one of the greatest contributions to sustainable development—keeping nonrenewable resources in circulation for multiple lifetimes.
Massy Cat’s Re-manufactured Cat components offer attractive benefits.
- Up to 60% cost saving over new
- Same as-new warranty
- Environmentally friendly – fewer parts are thrown away, reducing landfill pollution. And what was once viewed as waste is now being reused
Components can be upgraded to utilize the latest technology advances
Fluids & Filters
Cat Oil is specially developed to maximize component life by resisting oxidation, preventing build-up, and maintaining proper viscosity.
Cat Oil Provides:
- Consistent high performance oils formulated for the needs of Cat machines and engines
- Superior wear protection
- A complete line of Oils for every application and environment
The performance of Cat Filters provides the protection you need to lower your owning and operating costs. Maintaining system cleanliness is an important part of reducing owning and operating costs. Cat Filters are designed for Cat Engines and component systems and provide the highest levels of cleanliness and performance. This protection reduces wear and maximizes component life.
Cat Filters Provides:
- Consistent Quality
- Reliable Protection
- Long Life
Selecting the right Ground Engaging Tool (GET) is critical to achieving the maximum return on your machine investment. GET protects the expensive parts of your blades, buckets and ripper shanks, resulting in longer life and reducing maintenance costs. GET also plays a big part in determining how well your machine performs in a specific application.
At Massy Cat, we offer many GET options, because every machine and application has its own special needs. Massy Cat’s GET specialists are well trained and experienced in matching the right tools to the application.
CAT ADVANSYS™ TIP & ADAPTER SYSTEM
BUILT TO DELIVER MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY AND THE LOWEST BUCKET
LIFECYCLE COST IN THE TOUGHEST APPLICATIONS.
Cat Advansys is built for machine productivity, balancing tip wear material and penetration requirements. Integrated hammerless retention ensures you are back to work in minutes without a separate retainer.
PERFORMANCE & PRODUCTIVITY
Wider top surface reduces drag on the tip and adapter side as the tip moves through the material. Reduced side drag results in less force required to move the hex bucket through the material.
EXTEND BUCKET LIFECYCLE
Adapter design directs material flow over adapter strap, which can extend adapter service life and bucket lifecycle.
ENHANCE JOBSITE SAFETY
Hammerless system. A 3/4 inch retainer lock requires no special tools for installation and removal.
CAT ADVANSYS IS BUILT BY CATERPILLAR AND READILY ADAPTED TO FIT ANY BUCKET IN THE INDUSTRY.
Available for 950 through 994 Wheel Loaders and 311 through 390 Hydraulic Excavators.
The hydraulic system of a machine plays a key role in its level of productivity. The condition of your machine hydraulics is directly related to the amount of work done and the costs associated. No matter how well built or managed a machine is, its hydraulic system will eventually need servicing. The decisions you make about the maintenance and servicing of these systems directly affects your bottom line.
At Massy Cat, we understand the importance of operating and maintaining a clean and efficient hydraulic system. We are committed to providing you with the best possible option to ensure that your equipment’s hydraulic system is operating at maximum efficiency. Our workshop is fully equipped to help you get the most out of your hydraulic systems for the lowest possible cost.
Massy Cat combination of repair options, service expertise and the support of the Cat® parts system will get you back to work fast.
Cylinder & Rods
Most new and Cat Reman cylinder rods are induction-hardened and inertia-welded. The resulting superior strength and dent resistance deliver longer component life and reduced risk of system contamination.
Cat cylinders feature an innovative sealing system that absorbs pressure spikes, withstands side loading, and guards against contaminant entry better than competitive designs.
Pumps & Motors
Caterpillar has decades of experience designing and building tough, reliable pumps and motors matched to Cat system needs. Massy Cat’s pump and motor service provides:
- Full range of repair options
- Reman parts and groups
- New parts
- Contamination control procedures
- Quality assurance
- Classic pumps and motors for older Cat equipment
Hose & Couplings
CAT hose products are engineered as a system to deliver the strongest possible hose/coupling connection. These products are tested far beyond industry standards. High quality hose products mean fewer hose changes. Cat offers a broad line of high-, medium- and low-pressure hoses and couplings are engineered and tested far beyond industry standards for top performance and long life.
- Impulse, temperature, burst, abrasion tests, etc
- Cat hose products represent the industry standard for superior performance and reliability, and are
- Cat ToughGuardï Hoses, for example, feature a polyethylene cover that has surpassed 2 million cycles of abrasion testing without failure
- For extreme abrasion high, medium, and low pressure applications.
- Eliminated the need for most plastic/nylon guarding.
At Massy Cat, our final drive and transmission parts work together to transmit power to the ground and propel your earthmoving equipment through a variety of applications – regardless of the industry in which you work.
Caterpillar designs and manufactures the highest quality power train systems in the industry and our highly trained specialists will work with you to achieve superior machine performance – by offering genuine Cat® parts, along with excellent maintenance and repair options to suit your needs. The results will speak for themselves with maximum machine productivity and lower operating costs.
At Massy Cat, our Undercarriage components work as a powerful system to propel your machine over all types of terrain.Since its first Track-Type Tractor was produced way back in 1925, Caterpillar has continued to innovate and improve undercarriage performance. High quality materials and carefully controlled manufacturing processes ensure that Cat® undercarriage components are reliable, durable and wear at a balanced rate.Massy Cat has the correct service tooling and trained personnel to perform your undercarriage repair. We’ll get your equipment quickly and reliably back on track.
Parts Return Policy
We understand that occasionally a part may need to be returned. The following terms represent the only conditions upon which Massy Machinery Ltd. will accept the return of non-defective parts. This return policy is therefore incorporated into and forms part of your Quotation/Invoice.
- Must be new, unused, undamaged, unsoiled, unopened and in its original packaging
- Must be accompanied by the original invoice
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, except when the return of a part is solely occasioned by Massy Machinery Ltd.’s error
- Rusty, used, damaged and soiled parts
- Parts in open and non-original packages
- Parts that are cut to order or are otherwise customised or manufactured to specifications at the customer’s request
- Electrical parts and components, gasket kits that have been opened and hydraulic tubes where the protective cover has been removed or bearings which have been removed from their protective wrappings
- Replaced or discontinued parts at the time of return
- Non-stocked or specially ordered parts
- Parts purchased more than 30 days prior to the date of attempted return
- Purchases on a credit account will be credited to same
- Purchases by cash, cheque, and credit or debit card will be refunded in accordance with Massy Machinery Ltd.’s cash refund policy.
* All parts are subject to inspection and must have the approval of Massy Machinery Ltd.’s Management BEFORE they are accepted by Massy Machinery Ltd. for return.
* This parts return policy does not apply to parts returned as a result of defects in the materials and workmanship therein. Such defective parts shall be dealt with by Massy Machinery Ltd. in accordance with Massy Machinery Ltd.’s General Conditions of Sale (a copy of which is also annexed to and forms part of your Quotation/Invoice).
To ensure that you obtain the correct part, please provide us with the MODEL and SERIAL number of the equipment. Also provide your complete name, address and phone number for inclusion on your Quotation/Invoice as this will help in the preparation of returns and other transactions as applicable.